At The Magnificent Cleaners we pride ourselves on convenience and high quality service, but communication between us and you (the customer) is very important. Below is our service agreement to ensure there is no confusion regarding prices and the services we offer. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Types of Services Explained:
- SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE CLEANS (weekly, bi-weekly, tri-weekly and monthly)
- For those that have a regular cleaning service, please ensure the home is in “average” condition (meaning not looking like a hurricane went through). If for any reason the home is found to be in an extremely dirty state we will contact you and reserve the right to charge extra before we clean.
- ONE TIME STANDARD CLEAN
- For those using us for a one time clean, once again please ensure the home is in “average” condition and the number of rooms chosen is accurate. If for any reason the home is found to be in an extremely dirty state or the home has more rooms than booked for, we will contact you and reserve the right to charge extra before we clean.
- The cost of all services include everything that is detailed on the checklist and standard add ons. Any requests that require extra or unusual supplies may be charged additionally for the service.
If you are home for the clean, please limit your directions for our cleaners as they are professionals and will do everything laid out on our checklist.
Once again we ask that you do not take advantage of our cleaners by booking them into an extremely dirty home. If this occurs they will not clean and contact one of the owners and we reserve the right to revisit pricing due to the unusual circumstance.
- Our cleaners need to be able to work freely and without distractions. Every effort is made to work safely and cautiously, but we cannot assume liability for the safety of others (children and pets). If you do have pets that shed a lot of hair please let us know before hand as we may need to charge extra depending on the amount of hair lying around in the home.
Cancellations and Rescheduling:
- While we know schedules can change at short notice, cancelling, rescheduling or missing a booking causes our Magnificent Cleaners to lose valuable work. Therefore, fees apply for cancelling or missing a booking within 24 hours (but more than 2 hours) of your bookings start time.
Same day cancellation (Cancel or Reschedule 24 – 2 hours) before booking – 10% of booking total.
Short notice cancellation fee (Cancel less the 2 hours before booking) – Unable to refund.
Missed appointment fee (A team arrives for a scheduled booking, but they are unable to gain entry or get started) – Unable to refund.